Tagged under: ,

Valentines Day Messages, FB Status and Quotes

Adsense

Valentines Day Messages+FB Status+Quotes

  • Valentine’s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th ;)
  • Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you’ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.
  • Tomorrow is Valentine’s day. Don’t worry if you’re single. You’re going to die alone anyway!
  • U r d half of my heart may this valentine bring more happiness between us,i love you baby.Happy Valentine Day
  • "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.."
  • Plenty of love!!!
    Tons of kisses,hope some day…
    To be your Mrs..!!!
    Happy Valentine Day..
  • "Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey."
  • Valentine's Day is cancelled.14-02-12 = 0. Mathematical proof !
  • loves Valentines day, where cookie is only a box of chocolates away.
  • They say penguins are the only animals that stay together for life, Will you be my penguin forever?
  • Candle light, moon light, star light,
    The brightest glow is from love light.
  • I’m not happy person because of my love,
    I'm happy person coz I'm in love with you &
    you are my valentine..!!
  • I want you in every way. I want you to be with me every single day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  • "It does not matter what you do in the bedroom as long as you do not do it in the street and frighten the horses."
  • Roses are blue, violets are unicorns. This doesn’t make sense. Refrigerator.
  • The best valentine gift this year is to gift onions, bcoz.
    got color of love (pink)
    high market value.
    u can see tears of happiness. Happy Valentine Day.
  • You are unique
    you are caring and
    you are the best. And i am the luckiest to have you in my life!
    Happy valentine’s day my sweet heart..!!
  • I will be busy this Valentine's Day spending time with my EX.......Box 360.
    Love comes through the hands that touch with unabashed affection, for only skin-to-skin can love maintain its true direction. Happy Valentine Day
  • "Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.." Happy Valentine’s Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment